Hazards 28 brings the process safety community together to share best practice, latest developments and lessons learned
Virtual Reality (VR) Hazard Awareness training tool
DNV GL are Gold sponsors for Hazards 28, a conference which is held annually in the UK and is widely recognised as Europe's leading process safety event. We invite you to drop by and visit us at our stand where we will be demonstrating our Virtual Reality (VR) Hazard Awareness training tool. You can also learn the latest about our process safety software and take the opportunity to speak with our technical advisory experts.
Virtually Spadeadam, stop by our stand #18 or book your demo in advance.
Why use Virtual Reality (VR) for training?
- VR improves knowledge retention by getting attendees involved and interacting with their training. Being a participant rather than a spectator requires constant engagement with the content and improves knowledge
- VR provides participants with the opportunity to develop an understanding of how major accidents come about and the consequences of such events.
Digital Solutions comprehensive CFD simulation and QRA software for process safety, risk and reliability
- Phast - Process hazard analysis for all stages of design and operations
- Safeti - Quantitative risk analysis of complex consequences from accident scenarios to risks associated with the release of hazardous chemicals
- KFX - Computational fluid dynamics simulator for prediction of consequences related to dispersion of hazardous matter, fire and explosion safety
We look forward to seeing you at Hazards 28!