International Software Summit 2017 - Europe
DNV GL is pleased to invite you to the International Software Summit in Marseille on 3-4 October
Are your assets performing at their optimum?
With oil and gas related business under ever-increasing pressure to improve performance, these days there is little room for inefficiency. Profit margins are under ever-increasing pressure which, coupled with workforce reductions, reduced operational expenditure and ageing assets, makes it vital that companies are confident their assets are performing to their optimum designed levels and tolerances…..safely!
Process Safety will provide a full understanding of hazards and risks involved in any process. Taking this a step further, DNV GL has developed an innovative approach combining ‘Risk and Reliability Management (RAM)’ with Asset Performance Management (APM) to develop what we are calling Asset Performance Forecasting. This powerful tool will ensure reliability metrics are dynamic, providing companies with real-time information on safety, performance and availability of their assets.
Join DNV GL’s International Software Summit to learn how our Asset Ecosystem (a combined platform for risk and reliability management techniques) and Cloud-enabled solutions provide a powerful decision-making platform to support you through your journey to Digital and Operational Excellence.
Main reasons to join:
- Learn about newly released features and functionality
- Share your vision for future product enhancements
- Build your network with other users, product managers, sales and support staff
- Be inspired by the possibilities and new ideas from industry leaders and software experts
Product sessions will cover:
- Phast (process hazard analysis), Safeti (QRA software) and Safeti Offshore (offshore safety)
- Synergi Pipeline (pipeline integrity management)
- Synergi Plant (plant integrity management) and RBI Onshore/Offshore (risk based inspection)
Call for abstracts
Perhaps you’re applying the software in a unique or innovative manner? Did 2016 include the culmination of a long project that our software played a role in completing?
Please consider making a presentation at this conference to share your accomplishments. Your presentation helps enrich the event and spur ideas for the products to grow. Further, it gives you an opportunity to grow professionally and present your company as a leader. We welcome presenters from every background and experience level – no need to be an expert to share! In fact, we are willing to co-present if you need assistance putting a good presentation together.
To submit your experiences and abstract, please contact us today.
- The name of the product you are using
- Topic or draft title
- 2-5 sentence abstract
- Your name, company name and contact information