Exciting new functionality now available in Synergi Gas
Modelling gas gathering systems can be extremely complex and ever-changing. With new functionality available in Synergi Gas, gathering systems are now more easily modeled, including all of the aspects of both gas and liquid networks. Using solutions that are designed to support the complexities of gas and liquid systems together provides your organization a competitive advantage, allowing you to manage your network in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Increase production, decrease operating costs and improve asset performance by modeling your full gathering network in one tool, Synergi Gas.
Attend this webinar (part one of a series) and you will learn more about:
- Handling compression
- Gas compositions
- Temperature tracing and dew point calculations
- Predicting hydrate formation
- The various ways to model gas wells
- Time-dependent factors like well-decline during the well’s life
This webinar is offered several times, select the date and time that works best for you:
- Session 1, Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 90 minutes, begins at 10:00 am EST / 9:00 CST / 4:00 pm CET
- Session 2, Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 90 minutes, begins at 8:00 am AWST / CST ( Australia Western Standard Time / China Standard Time)
About the speaker:
Alex Hollis is the Senior Principal Product Engineer for DNV GL’s Pipeline products. His experience includes over 30 years in the industry and expertise in software for gas and liquid pipeline networks.
Attendance for this webinar is complimentary. At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session open to the audience to address any specific questions you may have.
The webinar will be recorded and available to approved registered attendees.