For many years, power utility distribution system planners performed their annual planning and analysis with a snapshot, peak hour model to determine if the system could safely handle the peak load. Distribution utilities are now migrating their planning and modelling to time series simulations. A common example is using hourly load profiles in Synergi Electric based on metered data at the feeder and customer meter.
In this webinar we will discuss the data, the process and applications that support time series analysis.
Time:11 AM PDT (1PM CDT, 2 PM EDT)
Join this webinar 8th November to hear more on:
- Industry drivers for time series analysis
- Fundamental elements of a detailed load model
- Potential data sources and integration method
- Best practices for data maintenance
- Analysis programs, and outputs from Synergi Electric
- Business benefits from time series analysis
- Kyle Williams, Product Manager, Electric Grid, DNV GL – Digital Solutions
- Jonathan Flinn, Senior Consultant, DNV GL – Digital Solutions