Audit Management software - Synergi Life
The Audit Management software module in Synergi Life supports the entire audit management process in your organization
The Audit Management software module in Synergi Life supports the entire process of audit management in your organization in a powerful and transparent workflow. Any compliance requirement, internal system or external protocol can be reflected in the audit software system. It offers a smart workflow through an interactive process for top-down planning and approval and bottom-up verification and control.
Audit software to support entire audit management process
- Audit software supporting transparent workflow for planning, approvals, verification and control
- Ownership identification and corrective action management
- Effective communication of findings and observations within audit software system
- Automatic notification of planned activities and reminders of due dates and deadlines
- Standard protocol identification in accordance to ISO 9000 and 14000 standards and support of internal requirements identification
Your audit management process will be highly compatible with the standard audit management software workflow in Synergi Life, covering everything from planning and execution to follow-up and analysis. Synergi Life's Audit Management software module also allows for tailoring to implement customer-specific preferences. In its audit management process, the software will help you secure effective communication of notifications, findings and observations. It is also an effective tool in streamlining the identification, verification and implementation of action plans and improvement initiatives.
The standard Synergi Life audit management process is based on a principle of having different case types for planning, execution and follow-up of audits. When combining these cases in the audit software system, they constitute a hierarchy of cases where the audit plan is on top with interactive links to several audits, which in turn include links to various findings. Actions are an integrated part of all case types, but they will serve different purposes depending on the case type.
Audit Management software module - key benefits:
- Effective audit software for streamlining identification, verification and implementation of action plans and improvement initiatives
- Requirements from recognized standards such as ISO 9000 and 14000 series are integrated
- Different case types for planning, execution and follow-up of audits
- Allows tailoring of customer-specific preferences within audit management software
- Flexible searches and report generation provided by the software module